Sep 4, 2018
We’ve seen things go viral - a
stupid ice cream pooping unicorn and such.
And while fad-ish attention
would be a boost to your show, it’s longer-lasting and more
powerful if you do something intentionally to make your show go
viral. In my view, one of the best things you can do
to point your podcast in that direction is to learn effective ways
to repurpose the great content you’re already creating.
This episode is about that
- repurposing your podcast - and covers ideas
I’ve come up with or have come
across in all my journeys around the internet.
You can listen - or read the
extensive show notes below. I’m going to outline it all.
- [1:21] The ideas that have been percolating in
my brain for a while now
- [2:56] A 20-minute step for you to do NOW:
syndication on multiple platforms
- [5:45] Why you SHOULD be resharing evergreen
content forever - social and episodes
- [8:48] Can you bundle a series of topical
episodes into a new episode - or a course?
- [11:01] Why isn’t anyone doing “quick tip”
episodes from old interview or episodes?
- [15:21] A great idea one of my team members
came up with for a client
- [22:09] What do you think about adding your
audio to YouTube with an original graphic?
- [26:04] Here’s a creative idea from Dave
Jackson about spreading the word at events
- [28:37] No matter how you repurpose, you need
to market effectively!
Connect with me…
On Android | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | FEED: http://podcastification.com/rss